Helping you to speak up about your service
At Saint John of God Hospitaller Services we encourage people to tell us what they think about their service. This helps us to improve the service we provide and make sure it is the best it can be, and delivered in a way people want it to be.
There are a number of ways we encourage people to give us their views:
- You can talk to your key worker, senior support worker, service manager, service improvement manager or care manger.
- Below you will find a list of people you can contact within the organisation if you are unhappy.
- Reassessments and reviews provide an opportunity to discuss any questions or concerns.
- You may be asked to take part in a survey of user views.
- The formal complaints procedure can be used to let us know your comments and compliments as well as your concerns. Please ask your key worker or contact us on 0800 121 7564 if you would like a copy.